Skip to content
- Consequence (Salted Rose Press, September 2015). Available at independent bookstores, and online at Powell’s, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Google Play, Apple’s iTunes store, Kobo, and Smashwords.
- “Night Swimming,” on Garo (September 2017), the online outpost of the Rocky Mountain Land Library
- “Trackside,” Stoneboat Literary Journal vol. 7-1 (Fall 2016); also available at Amazon.
- “Martin’s Pond,” Five Fingers Review, No. 20 (Spring 2003); Smashwords edition (June 2012) also available at Apple’s iTunes; Barnes & Noble on-line; and Kobo.
- “What Was Slain in the Sun,” Christopher Street, No. 231 (November 1995)
- Berenbeim, D.M., D.L. Wong, S.J. Masover, and R.D. Ciaranello. “Regulation of Phenylethanolamine N-Methyltransferase. III. Stabilization of PNMT against thermal and tryptic degradation by S-Adenosylmethionine,” Molecular Pharmacology 16 (1979): 482-490.
- Masover, S.J., D.M. Berenbeim, and R.D. Ciaranello. “Regulation of Phenylethanolamine N-Methyltransferase. IV. Synergistic stabilization of the enzyme against thermal and tryptic degradation by S-Adenosylmethionine and biogenic amine substrates,” Molecular Pharmacology 16 (1979): 491-503.
- Wong, D.L., S.J. Masover, and R.D. Ciaranello. “Regulation of Dopamine B-Hydroxylase Synthesis and Degradation. Ascoribic acid stabilization of the enzyme against tryptic proteolysis,” Journal of Biological Chemistry 256 (1981): 695-700.